doyle + associates provides retail consulting services that will improve your retail store operations, maximize profitability, and turn your retail shoppers into satisfied customers.
What can we do for you?
- Retail Store Evaluations
- Business Feasibility and Site Location Studies
- Concept and Business Shaping
- Strategic and Master Planning
- Business Plan Preparation
- Retail Store Planning
- Store Design
- Display and Visual Merchandising
- Merchandise Planning
- Product Development and Licensing
- Marketing Planning
- Management Recruitment and Staff Coaching
- Retail Store Operations, Policy and Procedure Planning
- Inventory Control and POS Consulting
- Graphics, Packaging and Signing Systems
- E-Commerce Planning and Solutions
- Total Project Development and Administration
Why use a retail consultant? There are many reasons:
- If you are planning a new retail store or planning the renovation/expansion of an existing retail operation, then it is the ideal time to address your brand positioning, business strengths and challenges, the integration of merchandising, your store design and new opportunities for revenue growth.
- If your retail store has not met expectations then it is time to evaluate what issues have prevented meeting those expectations. Be it operational, managerial or situational, improvements can’t happen until you know where you are and how you got there.
- If there is a problem, special task, or project requiring a bigger perspective and more skills and experience than existing staff can supply, a retail consultant can provide insights and resources not typically at your disposal.